All about getting organized & going places!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

45 Minutes and FOCUSED!

First thing this morning...
I decided to fold the laundry
that I left in the dryer yesterday...
I had help...

That Bad Cat!
Glad that was an old sheet I use for cats anyway!
I put in another load of wash
and decided to begin
crisis cleaning the craft room
Inky sureys the scene...
you HE can't even get in the door it's
that bad!

I grabbed the timer
KNOWING
I needed it to keep me on track and focused...
it works!
Here's the proof...

I was on a roll!
Reset that baby and GO!

I managed to clean off one other surface-
move some things that needed to go into another room...
fill up 1/2 of a large black trash bag as well as the top of this cabinet
in 15 minutes!
And take a few cute photos...

He did find a place to sit afterall...
a bird's eye view!



so---
see what you can accomplish in just a few minutes?
Particularly if you play beat that timer
and STAY FOCUSED?!
Go me!
Ok. Break over.
Had a cup of coffee
battled blogger twice and won
now it's back to it!
Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Fly, Baby, Fly!
Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. I like how you beat the timer. I use a timer, too. It sure motivates. :-)

    You have a wonderful craft room! Happy FLYing, friend!

    ReplyDelete