All about getting organized & going places!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Under Construction....

Since 2012 is just around the corner--and I am DETERMINED to get organized in the new year-I have decided to start a new blog---OKIFlyBabyFly.  As you may or may not know, I am an avid fan of Marla Ciley,THE FLYLADY--and am a fluttering flybaby at best. But--that's going to change! She has the tricks and tools to get my wings whipped into flying shape and my thoughts atwittering in the right direction.  I want to do a number of things in 2012: get in shape/be healthier; re-enter Stephen Ministry (it will be a major chunk of time) and grow our scrapbooking and stamping group! Whew! And so what do I do? Start a SECOND BLOG! Lol. It's all good. The tools are there---and until I get more info here---just check out Marla's how-to's on the Flylady site above.  Wanna join me? Just click that "FOLLOW" button and give me the thumbs up--together-we can do ANYTHING for 15 minutes at a time! <wink>
Until next time--happy flying! Blessings, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment