All about getting organized & going places!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let's get started!

While this blog is just getting started-
and design is still in process...
I am
SO READY TO START SOARING
into 2012
that I can hardly stand it!
I am done with the Christmas thing-
It was nice. It was pretty.
It's over now.
I want it put away.
Yesterday!
That,
and I am in the clean out the clutter mood
like you wouldn't believe!

What about YOU?
Are you tired of not being able to put things away
because there's no room at the inn?
Or of spending countless hours
trying to remember
which pile/box/closet you crammed what into?
Then let's get going!
Here's the link to the site with all the solutions
to our problems
I have fluttered...
and failed.
I have, at times, soared...
and crashed and burned.
IT'S OK.
We are, as Flylady would say,
going to jump in right where we are.
Another motto-
"You can do ANYTHING...15 minutes at a time."
Yep.
I cleaned out the top half of my desk the other day...
in a mere 15 minutes!
Today I will tackle the file drawers---
that might take a few 15-minutes at a time.
BUT I CAN DO IT---
and you can, too!
Let's do it together!
Check out the link-
see what Flylady has to say...
and stay tuned here...
I promise to post the successes
as well as the pitfalls
(bound to be a few-we're human, after all!)
but together--
let's START SOARING!!!
Until next time,
happy flylady trails to you...
Blessings from this Flybaby,

2 comments:

  1. I read Flylady digest in my inbox every day. Although my home is clutter-free (since reading the book by Elaine St. James, "101 Ways to Simplify Your Life" almost 13 years ago)--I love Flylady's concept of FLYing. Finally Loving Yourself. And December's mission "Pampering Yourself" really hit home. It's easy for me to make time for others--but I need to be reminded now and again that it's not selfish to take care of me.

    I look forward to FLYing with you, friend. This is going to be an amazing journey. Let's get FLYing! :-)

    ReplyDelete